Monday, September 8, 2008

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!


Sorry for not posting anything for the last few days. It has been a busy time. Friday night I took Morgan to the Bulldog game while Lizzie Kate stayed at her Memaw's. It was not a good night for the Dogs as they lost their home and season opener. We still had a good time. If you plan to go to the games, I would recommend you get there early. Getting there at 7:30 pm should not be your goal if you want a seat.

Saturday, we attended our Life Group's party out at the air base. We had a great crowd to attend. Jackie Dolan cooked the hot dogs to perfection. The only complaint I had on his cooking is that he did not burn enough of them. Jackie admitted he preferred the burned black dogs as well. But, really everything was great.

When I got into the car to go home the Hogs were losing their game 24-6! I was thinking..."Oh, the Humanity!" How they came back from being in that hole I have no idea. Now, bring on Texas! Yeah, that sounds simple enough. No, I don't think it will hurt if you put the Hogs on your prayer list. I am sure they would appreciate it.

Well, Sunday of course brought church. We had a good number in the Worship Center and also in our Life Group class. We had a good turnout and also good discussion. We ate some cupcakes that were left over from the night before.

The Dallas Cowboys played Sunday and spanked the Browns. Felix Jones scored his first touchdown as a Cowboy!

It is time to close for now, but I will keep you informed if anything major happens in our world. It looks like Hurricane Ike may be in the news this weekend. Cancel your beach trips for the gulf if you have any.

No comments: