Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Strange but interesting website...


It is funny how you stumble onto things while doing something else. While visiting a frequent website of mine, I saw an advertising for another one, http://www.findagrave.com/.

I don't have to tell you that advertising caught my eye. I entered the website, and the first thing I did was look for famous people's grave sites. You can look up Dean Martin, Babe Ruth, Rodney Dangerfield, etc. At first I did not know what to expect. Some people may think this is a little morbid, but it can become addictive.

Now this website is not all about famous people's graves...believe it or not, you can even look up some of your families grave sites. At first I could not believe this, but then I realized this site could help me on my family tree. I saw grave sites of great-grandfathers, great-grandmother's, etc...grave sites I had never seen.

Anybody else have any new websites they want to share?

3 comments:

Sharon Craig said...

No wonder I love you... I love that kind of stuff. I can't wait to go to that website. I'll let ya know what I find.
Love to all,
Sharon

Mike said...

My friend, only you could find such a website! Of course, now I'm going to have to check it out...It was good to hear from you today. Hope you and your girls are doing well.

Sherry Drennan said...

Couldn't find anyone I know!? You are too funny!