Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Operation Firefly...Case Solved!


Now for the big news I have been promising you. I have not been able to share the big news with you because I have been waiting for Kelley to take a picture of the crime scene. Plus, I think it is sweeps week and I had to drag the news out for as long as I could for ratings.

A mystery has been solved in our household. Yesterday morning Kelley was in the process of putting a pair of Morgan's tennis shoes on her. What they found solved a long running mystery...Morgan's cell phone was inside. Lizzie Kate said, "I put it in there." The shoes were in Morgan's closet. More than likely my cell phone case is also in that closet. I will be doing a more intense search soon.

If you had seen me searching for these items, you would have thought that I was looking for Jimmy Hoffa or Amelia Earhart's plane. Now, that the phone has been found, maybe I can lend my services to those endeavors.

I have looked for many things before, but never was I so dumbfounded as to where something was hidden. I have met my match with Lizzie Kate. I think Lizzie Kate will be my partner the next time I hide Easter eggs.

Now, the next thing I have to say to Caker is..."Where is my cell phone case?!!"

1 comment:

Sharon Craig said...

That is so bloomin funny. That girl is gonna make your life crazy (in a good way). Will you ask Cakers if she knows where my Christmas skirt is? It's been missing for about a year, and I'm thinkin she may know where it is.
Love to all,
Sharon