Friday, October 17, 2008

Fall is in the air...


If you took a poll or a survey of people, you would probably find that Fall is one of their favorite times of the year. And why shouldn't it be. Speaking for the guys, how can you beat watching a good football game on a fine crisp Fall afternoon? I must be getting older...no comments please...because I am starting to notice leaves and all their pretty colors. Yes, I know I said pretty. My goodness. I will never hear the end of this from the guys.

But Fall also brings us Thanksgiving, pumpkin pie, turkey and dressing. I am gaining weight as I write this. Now, I am really speaking for the guys. I know we love to eat.

Well, I am going to let you go. I am sooooooooooo glad it is Friday.

I am going to leave you with a game I found...Halloween Bowling. I hope you enjoy!

http://www.itsga.com/fun/cat_new.swf

1 comment:

Sharon Craig said...

The pumpkin/bowling game is a hoot. I forwarded it to everyone in my family. You're the coolest cat I know.
Have a good weekend and enjoy this beautiful weather.
Sharon