Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's Like Deja Vu All Over Again...



Have you ever had something happen to you that seems to happen over and over and over again? Well, you can put me in that category. I have had something strange happen to me that I have only shared with a few people. My wife Kelley was the first, and she has experienced it as well. So, listen my children and you shall hear, oops, wrong story...Or as Old Rose on the movie Titanic said, "Do you want to hear this story or not Mr. Lovett?"

Ok, enough of the shenanigans...on with the story. What I am about to tell you has happened to me since 9/11/01, or 911. I am not trying to make light of that tragic day in history, but since that day I have seen something so many numerous times it is not funny. I will be at work and wonder what time it is...9:11. I will be at home watching TV and wonder what time it is...9:11. I will be driving in the car going through town, take a look at the time on the bank's sign...9:11. I have no idea why or how this has occurred so many times. It really is puzzling.

My witnesses? Ask my wife...she will tell you I am not lying. We also shared this story with Kelley's sister Lexie. I remember hearing her tell us once..."I hate you guys for telling me that...now I see it (9:11) all the time."

Oh well, that is my story...and yes, I am sticking to it. Anyone else have any stories of crazy things that happen or have happened to you? Feel free to unload on comments.

I will fill you in on the pictures I have supplied for you. The clock with the blue 9:11 on it is from our stove. I was in the bedroom at the time, looked at our bedroom clock and it read...you guessed it, 9:11. I ran into the kitchen to get my cell phone to take a picture of the clock. By the time I got back it read 9:12. So, I ran back into the kitchen and took the picture of the clock on the stove. I have also supplied a picture of the counter on my blog. I took this picture when I logged in once to look at my blog. The counter at that time read...001911! That figures.

1 comment:

Sharon Craig said...

Good Grief. that's freaky!!! know what the numbers are that i see? when i wake up or drive down the street i see numbers that go with jets... like 747 (well, actually that's the only one i can think of off the top of my head) but let's think about this for a minute. you see 911 and i see 747 and what happened on 9-11-01? a bloomin jet flew into the buildings and stuff, so that makes all of this freaky indeed. hey, here's another twist friday is halloween, and that show freaky friday and this is freaky. see the connection? that's freaky, too.
sharon