Thursday, October 30, 2008

One of my biggest fans - Sharon...


If you have been reading my blog, you probably have noticed a Sharon that has commented from time to time. Sharon is one of a kind and one of the biggest fans of my blog. As you can tell by her picture, Sharon loves M&M's. She also loves my girls and is big on life. I wanted to introduce her to all of my readers. She told me today that she knows everyone I talk about on my blog. She said she has never met Mike, but prayed for him every day.

Today, we worked pretty hard. It did not start out too bad. Kelley's dad, Morgan and I played a little golf this morning. After an eye-opening round of golf we headed to Mickey D's (McDonald's) to eat and let my girls play in the play area. Then the fun began...Kelley's dad and I moved tables and chairs. Later that night we helped set up for Lexie and John's Rehearsal Dinner. We carried chairs, dishes, glasses, and pumpkins...yes pumpkins!

Well, I better go to bed in a little while and recharge my batteries. I know I am going to need some energy tomorrow.

Remember, buy a couple of bags of Gardettos and help the economy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi phillip! okay, mamma told me to check out your blog and now i'm certain why...she's trying to show off her m&m picture!! i'm looking forward to checking up on your crazy family! tell everyone i said hi and i hope to see yall soon!

annie craig