Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The New Target is Open! I am there!




Yes, it is Breaking News time again to you from yours truly. I leave no stone unturned to bring you breaking developments as they take place. The new Target store does not officially open until October 12th. Well, guess what? I have already been there and have the pictures to prove it.

Our area has been waiting for this Target store to open for a long time. It looks like the long wait is over. It really is a nice store. I think everyone will love it. I had no problem getting a parking space, checked out in a timely manner, while making my first purchase at the new store.

My first purchase you ask...a couple of bags of Gardetto's and a few other items for a total of $6.06. Target can stay open another day.

Remember...Target Dog!

1 comment:

The Brinkley Bunch said...

MAN! I wanted to go tonight, but never made it. Maybe tomorrow. I need some cute baby stuff..