Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Today...time to break out the suit...


We had a new man in our office today. Well, that is probably what people were thinking. See, I was wearing my suit. I would compare this to going somewhere and eagle watching. You just don't it very often. What was the occasion? Yours truly had a bit in our Group Administrator Training Meeting. My topic was "Who to Call."

If I wore a suit any other day to work, they would probably think I was looking for a job. Also, if you do dress up, there is always someone that unleashes the old standby comment..."Who died?" That one is always good for laughs.

Well, I faced my fears and tried my best to give the best presentation I could give. I think it went ok. I did not see anyone rushing out the room, and to my knowledge no vegetables were thrown!

And now a shout out to my mom...My mom is celebrating her 74th Birthday today!!! My family will take her out to eat tonight to celebrate. Happy Birthday Mom!!!!

2 comments:

Mike said...

Nice Suit, who died? JUST KIDING! The real question is, did you draw that suit on yourself using Paint, or are you really wearing a suit? "Things that make ya go Hmm"
Hope your mom had a happy birthday!
Keep your eye on the stock market tomorrow, I might just go buy you those gardettos! Who needs a 700 bilion dollar bailout, everyone just needs to buy two bags of Gardettos at Target. ha ha

Sharon Craig said...

lookin good!!!
You look very presidential in your suit. Is it too late to get in on the ballot? What about a write in? I've made up my mind...Phillip for President. I think the suit should be worn everyday.
Happy Birthday to your mother.
Sharon