Monday, October 6, 2008

The Hogs...Some Pizza...and Church


Saturday I got to attend the Arkansas/Florida football game. Of course this year the Hogs were a huge underdog. Even though the Hogs lost 38-7, I did see improvement. The game was actually close through three quarters. In the fourth quarter reality set in for the Razorbacks. The defense played tough, and the offense could move the ball. They just could not score enough. I appreciate Darin for taking me to the game and being able to meet a lot of his friends. We really had a good time. The picture you see was taken with my cellphone.

After the game I went home...then believe it or not, I headed back up "The Hill" to MAD Pizza. I had to have my fix. It was really great pizza as always. My brother didn't even put me to work...that was a plus.

Sunday we went to church. I really love our church and the people that are there. We had a great time in our Life Group. Our lesson dealt on marriage. There was a lot of interesting talk on that subject, especially when we split up in tables for men and women.

Well, better go. I know this post may not have been as good as the Sonic order board post, but it will have to do.

Take care...C-Ya!

No comments: