Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'm a little past Little Rock...


Tonight I feel a little like Dick Cheney as I greet you from a undisclosed secret location. As Lee Ann Womack would say, "I'm a little past Little Rock, but a long way from over you." I am on the road attending my sister-in-law Lexie's wedding.

Lighting should not be an issue at this wedding. I am sure they will be able to see the church from the space shuttle with so many candles burning. I have never seen so many candles.

Today started off interesting. As many of you know, Kelley is driving a school bus this year. So, now I am more attentive as to who is driving the banana buses in our town. That being said, I swear I saw someone that looked exactly like the Captain of the Titanic driving one this morning. I am pretty sure it was not him though.

Well, I better get to bed. Who knows what adventure lies ahead for me tomorrow.

Till next time...help the economy...go buy a couple bags of Gardettos.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I hope you guys have a great trip. I am sure the wedding will be beautiful. I hope you are not in charge of lighting all of those candles...