Thursday, October 16, 2008

What is going on here?



No, these pictures are not of a Hurricane Evacuation Route...these are pictures of the traffic problems we experience every morning in our city. I know we do not live in Houston, but it seems like there is one way out and one way in every day. I am truly amazed there have not been rampant reports of road rage.

My kids hear me muttering every morning..."We're going to be late. We're going to be late!" How many of you talk to yourself every morning? More than likely you do if you live in my city.

I have sent emails to the Arkansas Highway Department pleading for relief...Basically saying...HELP US!!!!!! In their response I was assured that they were aware of the problem, but it would require the approval of funding. Oh well, I tried. And now that the economy has hit the tank, we will probably see the improvement we are looking for sometime in the next 20 to 30 years.

Happy Motoring!

1 comment:

Sharon Craig said...

I know your pain. I live right here at the red light, and it's always red. I told our policemen that I look both ways and if I don't see anyone I run it. (Do you think they'll go easy on me if I get caught since I told them?). I've also asked for a remote control for it. Apparently there's no such thing, but there should be. Oh well...there could be worse things, we could be walking.
Have a good day,
Sharon