Monday, October 20, 2008

Finally...a Mike spotting...


As many of my rabid readers know, I have spent a lot of energy in my blogs talking about Mike. Pray 4 Mike I said. Well, he came back from Spain on the 14th. So, I decide to give him his space, let him get acclimated...let him spend time with the fam. Well, it was the 19th and still no communication from Mike. No calls, no emails, no smoke signals...nothing.

Last night I am driving home and who do I see? You guessed it, Mike. I chase him down all the while making visual with his son looking out the sliding glass window of Mike's truck. Mike finally pulls over. After a short greeting, I said..."How have you been? Good to see you!" Then I confront him. I say to Mike..."Man, I have to chase you down just to talk to you! I thought you might have got another man!" Now, that brought a laugh, especially from his wife Andria (I think I spelled her name right). She knows how I like to joke...you do know that don't you Andria?

I knew he had been busy. He has been doing the family thing, been in a wedding and just went the full circuit. I took a picture of Mike with my cell phone, holding it up through my sun roof. Sorry the picture seems dark. The sun was going down...but, not on our friendship! Good to see you Mike!

No comments: