Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fun with Paint...


Many of you probably know by now that I try to have fun every now and then with "Paint" on the computer. You have probably seen my Razorback, my Jesus Fish, and even the American Flag I have linked up with Mike's Blog, http://hereswhatigot.blogspot.com.

Well, I decided to take it a little bit further. I stepped out to see how "Paint" looked on actual photographs. I think you will be as pleased as I am with the finished product. (See picture above) Give it a try yourself...amaze your friends. Have fun with it. Be creative. I may try to paint a pirate hat later, and possibly put a parrot on my shoulder. The fun seems to be endless!

2 comments:

Sharon Craig said...

Oh Phillip...just think what you can do for halloween. You can dress like a pumpkin, or for Thanksgiving you can be a pilgrim or have some turkey feathers somewhere and be a turkey. You're right...the possibilities are endless. Wish I knew how to do stuff like that, but I'm too old to learn.
Thanks for the smiles.

Sharon

Mike said...

I like it! If I send you a photo of me, will you work some magic on it? I foresee your art becoming classic one of these days! I like the new look of the blog too. Upward Point should be in syndication any day now! Just a few days left and I'll be home! I'll come visit once I get settled in.