Thursday, October 23, 2008

If you win one game you gotta beat...


Anyone following football this year should know that the Arkansas Razorbacks are not at their best this year. This has been a transition year. A new coach, a new philosophy, new uniforms and a different style is in place. But, guess who's coming to town? No, it is not Santa Claus...it's Houston Nutt. Houston Nutt is coming to town this Saturday. Razorback fans could care less that Ole Miss is the team in this skirmish. Hog fans are saying...if we win one game, just let us beat Houston Nutt! Easier said than done!

In other matters...We took mom out for her birthday last night. Mom seemed to have a good time. We went to Red Lobster. I had the "Admiral Feast." Normally I have not been eating all of those fried foods, but I love clam strips and that is the only choice they offer with those yummy morsels. I love me some clam strips! Clam strips rank right up there with Gardetto's in my opinion.

Now...Page 2...(As Paul Harvey says) If you remember, I gave a presentation yesterday. My boss stopped me in the hall today and said we did a great job. She also liked our use of pictures in our PowerPoint presentation. My counterpart Ashley and I can stay another week. I will give her a shout out for her blog. It is http://justkidding-ashley.blogspot.com/.

Page 3...I will leave you with a quote from one Cliff Clavin on "Cheers." I know, I'm a Baptist boy and I should not watch shows about drinking...oh anyway...do you want to hear it? Here it goes. I think it is very pertinent with us going through the political season...

- If you were to go back in history and take every president, you'll find that the numerical value of each letter in their name was equally divisible into the year in which they were elected. By my calculations, our next president has to be named Yellnick McWawa.

Cliff Clavin

"Good Day!"

No comments: