Monday, November 3, 2008

Where do I start?


Where in the world do I start to tell you what has happened to me since my last post? Let me just sum it up in about four words...Mentally and physically exhausted! As many of you may know, I have been out of town to attend Kelley's sister Lexie's wedding. Plenty of work was had by all. Thursday night we worked on setting up the locale for the rehearsal dinner. The rehearsal dinner was actually held where Kelley and I exchanged our vows. It was the first time I had been in there since the wedding - seven years and some change ago. I told a few jokes while setting up for the dinner. Kelley was not really amused. The day we were married it was like 105 degrees outside and about 125 inside. You can see a few pictures of where the dinner was held and one of Kelley and I...





Now, Friday night and Saturday morning...more work. Setting up tables, dishes, flowers, pumpkins, and even corn stalks! Can you believe it? Then Saturday night 6 pm seemed to come quick. Lexie and John had a "beautiful" ceremony. Can guys say the word beautiful?

The picture at the top of this post is of my two girls that were flower girls for the wedding. Needless to say, I am a very proud dad! Yes, I can say the word beautiful. The picture was taken by Matt Terry. I want to give his website a shout...www.mattterryweddings.com. Kelley was also in the wedding. She was the Matron of Honor. I thought she was beautiful and am proud of her as well.

Oh, ok, I guess I will attach a picture of Lexie and John...after all it was their wedding for goodness sakes. This picture also was taken by Matt Terry...

1 comment:

Sherry Drennan said...

Wow! the girls look adorable...even from behind. Can't wait to see the rest of your handiwork. Glad you guys are back.