Monday, November 17, 2008

It is definitely Monday...


Did you ever have one of those days where it seemed like everything went wrong? Enter Dateline November 17, 2008, to that list.

First of all I am tired. On the way to work I came to the realization that I left my cell phone at home. So, if you try to call me on my cell today it is "Voicemail City" for you. Gee, I will not be able to get calls today...second thought, maybe that is not as bad as I thought...ha ha.

Secondly, I realized that I left the bowl of spaghetti I was going to eat for lunch. Now, my wife would tell you I left my meal on purpose. She says I hate leftovers. But, I was really looking forward to eating the spaghetti... : ^ ).

Getting my girls ready in the morning is a chore as well. I wonder how many times I say the following words..."Come on!"..."Hurry up!"..."We're running late!"..."Get in here and brush your teeth!" Are our lives that predictable? Do we need to change our routines from time to time? I am like my friend Jackie...shorter work weeks are in order.

One other thing I want to do today is mention a few people that informed me I never mentioned them by name in my blog...So, Missy, Nelson...here's to you. Enjoyed your company last night at the Celebration of Servants 3rd Annual Appreciation Banquet. They really did not say that I never put them in my blog. Missy just said something to the effect..."That is the only way I will get mentioned in a blog...Not sure of the whole sentence. But, anyway we all had a good time. It was great seeing everyone there last night.

If I have not mentioned you in my blog...let me know. I will try to give you a shout out and give you some love!

No comments: