Saturday, November 22, 2008

Arkansas Razorback Bowl Chances are...dead!


The Razorbacks knew going into today's game that they needed to win, and then beat L.oS.erU. next Friday. Sounded easy enough, right? Wrong!!!! After being ahead 14-0, the Hogs lost the game 31-28. The Hogs scored a touchdown late, recovered an onside kick, but a last second field goal was no good. So, the Hogs will not go bowling this year.

It has been a disappointing year, but my support is behind Coach Petrino. I am hoping the Hogs have a banner recruiting class this year and work toward rebuilding the program. Until next year...Go HOGS!!!!

P.S. The Hog in the picture is not dead...just relaxing in a zoo.

1 comment:

Sharon Craig said...

Phillip,
I love the "New York" song. I'm justa singin it out loud and I'm really good with Frank. If he were still alive I think he'd wanna have me as a duet partner...i'm just that good.
Know why 6 is afraid of 7? 7 ate 9.
Love ya tons,
Sharon