Monday, November 17, 2008

A "Surprise" Delivery!


About an hour ago I received a "surprise" pizza delivery from my brother Mark who is co-owner of The Mad Pizza Company. Wait a minute...I can't lie to you good people. It was not totally a surprise. He was coming this way to go to a sports store and I begged him to bring pizza. I could not help it. I fell under conviction and I needed a quick fix. I have not had Mad Pizza in awhile. Mark brought pizza for our entire office - eight pizzas in all! What a guy! What a pal!

I know there may be some people mad at me hearing this, because they like The Mad Pizza Company as well. I am sure Jackie, Mike, Jeb and others would have liked a piece. I had some Buffalo Chicken and Pepperoni. Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm. Sorry, just had to rub it in. I may have leftovers for tonight. Yummy!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Tell Mark that Mad Pizza made it all the way to Indiana. I wore my Mad Pizza shirt as part of my uniform today so even though I didn't advertise in Indiana, there is at least one Mad Pizza T-shirt that has been in the state.