Thursday, November 27, 2008

Greetings from the 'Burg... Happy Thanksgiving!






Happy Thanksgiving everyone! First I want to give a shout out to my niece and nephew Kristin and Logan Morris. Last night we went out and had a little fun with the camera. Kristin was the photographer for the pictures that have been provided. Logan offered much of the inspiration for the photo shoot. I am sure I was hard to work with, but Kristin and Logan provided the "motivation" I needed to finish out the shoot. My sister Karen Morris did not want a "shout out", but I am giving her one anyway.

Last night, "Thanksgiving Eve" - I coined that phrase I think, we all enjoyed a night around the campfire, as we roasted hot dogs and marshmallows. That picture is also provided for your viewing pleasure. I also have been told by another person that I have never given her a shout out as well - Sadie Pennington - thanks for your hospitality this Thanksgiving Season.

I hope you enjoy the holiday music. I have switched my player over to Christmas music.

I guess I will be going. I need to get psyched up to eat the Thanksgiving meal. Again, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

2 comments:

Sharon Craig said...

Oh how precious are those pictures. All of yall around the fire should be a Christmas card. You can just see the love.
Happy Thanksgiving,
Sharon

Mike said...

I foresee one of those photos on the cover of Time magazine or maybe US News and World Report. Headline reads "Baaad Man celebrates Thanksgiving in the Burg" Hope you, Kelly and the girls had a great Thanksgiving.