Friday, November 28, 2008

I am stuffed...


Does anyone feel like I do? I am stuffed. I had two great meals yesterday. How can I eat breakfast today? My goodness the food we eat over the holidays. Now, I know why we limit the number of holidays. We just would not be able to keep up this pace in eating...we would all be sick.

I went out yesterday and shot a 30/30 for target practice. I am just trying to get a better feel of the gun. I never have been much of a hunter, I just never got into it. I worked on shooting targets at various distances and seemed to get better as I went. Anyone that thinks hunting is easy, or that shooting a gun without practice is easy is just fooling themselves. Practice is very important. I feel my aim got better, as I went. I just need to remember to keep my concentration level high.

Tonight we are going to watch my brother-in-law Max coach his high school in the Louisiana playoffs. Max calls the plays for the team. He said tonight's game is going to be tough. I wish good luck to Max.

I guess today is the big day for holiday shopping. That is probably the big story today. Many will be flocking to stores such as Target, Best Buy, Kohl's, and Dillard's just to name a few. I do not plan to be there today. I prefer the quiet. For anyone wanting to know, my favorite colors are blue and red. I like the Razorbacks, the Cowboys, and the St. Louis Cardinals. I enjoy playing the Wii. If you need any more hints just let me know.

2 comments:

Mike said...

I'm with ya, I'm not much of a hunter either and really just took it up as a hobby a few years ago. Jackie has taught me a lot about hunting in the last couple of years. It is a lot of work but it's also fun to get out in the woods sometimes. Ya'll be careful coming home from the Burg.

Sherry Drennan said...

you are hilarious!