Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Eve...


Is the day before Thanksgiving ever called Thanksgiving Eve? I know we have Christmas Eve, and New Year's Eve, but I have never heard of Thanksgiving Eve. Anyway, here we are on Thanksgiving Eve and we have made it safely to Kelley's parents house.

Today I received a call from Chance Lane. He told me that he and Jackie Dolan were going to go to my brother's pizza place, The Mad Pizza Company today. Chance also told me that Jackie had given me a trophy. He said I needed to check Jackie's Blog and see what I had won. I did just that a few minutes ago. I guess I have been awarded the Bad Man award. See Jackie's Blog for yourself by clicking on Outdoors and Me.
Kelley, the kids and I stopped at Mark's other pizza place, Larry's Pizza West. The Pizza was good as always. I had a few slices of one of my favorites - Buffalo Chicken pizza.

Just wanted to check in before tomorrow. I will try to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow, but just in case you do not get to read my blog tomorrow - I will say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone today!

2 comments:

Sherry Drennan said...

Have a great weekend,guys!

Mike said...

Buffalo Chicken is one of my favorites too!