Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Vote...No matter how the election turns out - God Is In Control!


I guess this will make my seventh Presidential election to vote in. This election seems to be the biggest one yet. According to the pollsters, I may be on the losing end of this one. This has got to be the most passionate of any political seasons I can remember. My how our world has changed. It is amazing who has voices, or say-so in our government today. How did this come to be?

Who is right...Who is wrong? Our country is in a mess. I do not mean just financially, but also spiritually. We need to call upon God and ask him to heal our land. No matter how this election turns out...remember, God is in control!

2 Chron. 7:14
If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Pray...Go out and vote...ask God for His direction!

On a lighter note...I received word that my 4 year old nephew got in trouble at school today...he got in trouble today on the playground for pulling down a girls pants...My, if that was all the problems we had!

No comments: