Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Has the Christmas Craze hit your house yet?


Does Christmas come earlier every year? It sure seems that way. This year has been no exception. I almost bet that stores brought Christmas out a little earlier this year due to the economy. They wanted people to start thinking about Christmas to bring out a few extra sales. Christmas music was playing in stores in early October. Can you believe I started working on a Christmas music list for the player on my blog in September? Will this madness ever end???

Even my girls are already thinking about Christmas. I can tell you they have a list and there is more than visions of sugarplums stuck in their heads. This morning "Caker" said, "Daddy, call Santa and tell him to bring me the swimming puppy!" She tells me this every day and hollers for her daddy when she sees the advertisement on TV. You can bet I am going to call Santa to make sure he brings that swimming puppy. Santa, if you are reading my blog...Please do not forget the swimming puppy! Morgie has her list as well. Due to space requirements I cannot post her list on this blog. She is a big Hannah Montana fan.

One more thing...Someone actually reads my blog. This morning as I was getting into my car, my neighbor Michael Lejong said with a grin and a chuckle in his voice..."Are you sure that is your car?" Read yesterday's blog post and you will understand why he asked that question. Hey, I am 45. I am not sure of anything anymore. Michael and his wife Katie and family are great neighbors. I am not just saying this because I now know he has read my blog. They have helped us out a few times with our dog Zack. My thanks to the Lejong's!!!!

Let this be a lesson to you bloggers out there. Be careful what you write. Your neighbors may be reading!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Logan and Laney have their lists ready too. Logan is all about Thomas this year. Laney wants puppies and babies. Let the shopping begin!

Sharon Craig said...

Phillip,
Mary Ashley was about Morgan's age when she got an old carburator and tool set. She loved taking it apart and putting it back together. Every little girl loved coming over and playing with it. She got all the other stuff, too, but she always wanted the weirdest stuff.
Love to all,
Sharon