Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Pool is Closed...


It is very cold today. What leaves we have left on the trees will probably be falling with the "gale" force winds we are experiencing right now.

I do not know if everyone has had problems with companies fulfilling their promises, but we finally had one promise that actually was fulfilled before they promised. We had left messages with the pool company to come close the pool...never got a call back. I finally went over to the company Wednesday. They promised me they would come close our pool down this coming Monday and put the pool cover on the pool. This morning I was letting Zack in from outside when some paperwork fell to the ground. I had no idea who left it until I saw it - paperwork for the pool cover. I immediately went outside and saw the pool cover. I could not believe it...a promise fulfilled! We had issues all during the building of the pool and this promise kept was definitely out of the ordinary.

So, the pool is closed until next year. Right now there are no plans to have a Polar Bear Club swimming event on New Years Day.

1 comment:

Sharon Craig said...

Crud...i wanted to take a dip in the pool when it cools off a little later in the year.
Sharon