Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas is not just a one day event...


Thought I would share some thoughts and pictures from our Christmas this year. Morgan and Lizzie Kate tore into their presents on Christmas Day. Yes, Lizzie Kate got her swimming puppy.
















Christmas night we went to see the movie "Marley and Me." I would recommend that movie for anyone to watch. I was told by someone before I went that it was a "Modern day Old Yeller." I think that is a pretty good assessment of the movie.

The day after Christmas, I went hunting with my father-in-law. I did not see any deer from my stand all day. Oh well, maybe next year.

Yesterday, my family met at my sister's in Maumelle. I have some pictures from there as well. After some rain moved through the area and the temperature fell, I took this picture of a double-rainbow. I sent this shot to our local weather gurus. I am crossing my fingers and hoping they show it during the weather. If you remember, that is one of my goals.



One of the funniest pictures is when the "Caker" pretends to warm up in front of a roaring fire. It is really a DVD that plays music as you look at a fireplace. "Caker" did a great job in selling everyone on the "real" fire.



Then my brother-in-law Mark Morris was taking a siesta right before we opened presents.



I also have a picture of all of us eating dinner at Larry's West that night. Everyone talked me into wearing a nice orange hat...




Well, that should catch everyone up for the time being. I hope everyone else had a Merry Christmas, and may 2009, be your best year yet!

2 comments:

Sherry Drennan said...

We saw the double rainbow!! We were leaving Darin's mom's house. We didn't get a picture but we videotaped it. We could see the whole thing from side to side. Wasn't that cool?

Sharon Craig said...

You didn't mention how good you were at Catch Phrase. I really think you were the winner.