Sunday, December 14, 2008

Great Party!!!


Last night Kelley and I attended our church's Life Group Christmas party held at Jessie and Michelle Winter's. We had a great time. That was nice of them to open up their home to everyone.

We had good fellowship, great food, and we played our favorite gift exchange game as a group - "Dirty Santa." Everyone seems to have fun with it. Gifts went from one hand to another. It was very amusing all the way to the end. Kelley and I ended up with a Sonic card and a DVD. Both were great gifts. I think the real winner was the person that ended up with the Old Navy Happy New Year t-shirt that I brought for the exchange.

So, thanks everyone...I had a great time. Thanks to Jessie and Michelle again for the hospitality, and thanks to everyone that prepared the food for everyone to eat. Everything was great and much appreciated.

No comments: