Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Pray for Mac...


I would like for everyone to add my uncle Mac to your prayer list. He is 89 years old, and he has been going through some tough health issues lately. He was just released from the hospital yesterday, and is now in a Rehab center. Please pray for him. Lift him up in your prayers.

James 5:14-15

14Is any one of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. 15And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven.

2 comments:

Mike said...

I'll pray for your Uncle!

Lord,

I just lift up Philip's Uncle to you and pray that you will bring healing to his body.

AMEN

Jeb said...

Lord,

I pray for comfort and healing for Uncle Mac and the rest of Philips family.

AMEN