Friday, December 12, 2008

I like to move it, movie it. I like to move it, move it...


Before you hit me with all kinds of wisecracks due to the title of today's post, let me explain. There really is a story behind the title. This morning I was hard at work as usual...no laughing. It was trash pick up day, so I was collecting all the trash around our house. No matter how hard I tried, our dog Zack would not stay in the bag - just kidding. The last bag was from the garbage can in the garage. I pulled the bag out of the can and placed it on the ground. I could not believe what I heard next from inside the bag..."I like to move it, move it...I like to move it, move it." I could not help but laugh. Inside the bag was a McDonald's Madagascar 2 Happy Meal toy. I went back inside the house and told Kelley. She said she threw the toy away. It was in her car and every time she hit a bump on the road, it would say that now famous phrase.

Well, I knew I had to share a laugh with someone. In fact I would have loved to have been home today when my garbage is picked up. Because,when the garbage man picks up that one special bag he is going to hear..."I like to move it, move it. I like to move it, move it." Priceless...

2 comments:

Sherry Drennan said...

thanks for the giggle!

Sharon Craig said...

Even getting the trash together is funny at your house. I'm tellin you now...Get your own reality show, you're sitting on a pot of gold. It's sure to be a hit!!!
Ü
Sharon