Saturday, December 20, 2008

Phrases or words you hate to hear...


Do you ever hear words or phrases that just drive you crazy? For example, when teachers hear the word ain't, it's like fingernails scratching a chalkboard.

Well, right now the one I hate to hear is..."It is what it is." I hate that phrase. I really have no idea why they use it...they just do. I just want to go on record saying I hate the phrase. Tony Romo of the Dallas Cowboys said it twice tonight after they got beat by the Baltimore Ravens.

Now, a shout out to Andria Francis on her birthday today. I hope she got to celebrate someplace nice like Joe's Pasta and Pizza! Happy Birthday Andria.

2 comments:

Sharon Craig said...

I'm so glad you said that...I have a very close person in my life and she says it all the time...ALL THE TIME!!! And it's always at a sad time. I think it really means...leave me alone.

Lastnight I saw your girls and they are so much fun. That little Cakers cracks me up. Morgan went to Walmart with me and she is so grown.

Hate to tell you, but you have a new pet you have to take care of everyday...it's the dreaded chia head.
Have a good day and sing out loud in church.
Ü
Sharon

Mike said...

Hey, "It is what it is, right?"

Just kidding, I'm not a big fan of that saying either! ha ha

Mike