Monday, December 1, 2008

What is your favorite number?


Many of us have favorite numbers. One of my favorite numbers used to be 12, for Roger Staubach. He was my favorite Dallas Cowboy player growing up. Then there was the number 20 for Lou Brock with the St. Louis Cardinals.

Last night I had a moment with my youngest girl Lizzie Kate, better known as the "Caker". I asked her, "Caker, how much do you love me?" Lizzie Kate said, "44". Needless to say the number 44 is now high up on my list of favorite numbers. I am pretty sure when she said "44" that she said that number with love...that is how I am taking it anyway.


In other news, we picked up our dog Zack where we had him boarded during the holidays. The boarder called us on our way home and asked us if we were going to come get him tonight? Kelley told her we were. It sounded like she was having issues with Zack - imagine that! She said he was a "wild man." Zack probably reminded her of the dog from "I Dream of Jeannie", Gin-Gin. You would just have had to see those episodes to understand.

Tonight we may go to the Christmas Parade to see Santa Claus. That should be a lot of fun. The weather is making it seem more and more like Christmas. Maybe I can get some pictures in the blog tomorrow.

Don't forget to tell me your favorite numbers and why. Until I hear otherwise, my favorite number is 44!

2 comments:

Mike said...

My favorite number is Pi because it is never ending, Ok, not really! I like 7, I don't really know why?
The "Zack Man" is just taking cues from his owner Mr. Baaad Man! ha ha I know how upset you are everytime he runs away and then comes back. I think you said it best "The dog is not a blessing most of the time" See you at the parade.

Jeb said...

My HS football number was 44 how funny is that. Not really funny it was the cleanest number on a jersey after the each game on friday night. Every once in a while I would spill water on it while I was working and I had to clean it. My favorate number is ???