Monday, December 8, 2008

Update on Uncle Mac...


Many of you remember me requesting prayer for my Uncle Mac. Well, I visited him yesterday. He has had some improvement. He has gained back some of his weight he lost, but he still has a long way to go. Mac is still in a rehab unit as he tries to regain his strength. My brother visited with him on Friday and said Mac was not getting around too good. Sunday as I walked into the facility, I met Mac walking around with the help of a walker. So, maybe he is showing some improvement.

His daughter has some decisions to make, and she is taking him to visit an assisted living facility. Mac says he is going to go, but he wants to go home. That is understandable, but his daughter just wants to do what is best for him. I prayed with Mac. I asked God to help Mac in his healing, and for his renewing of strength. I told him God was there for him any time he needed him. He said he knew it. Please keep him in your prayers.

1 comment:

Sharon Craig said...

Of course Phillip, we will pray for Mac and that God will give wisdom to those making decisions and strength to do what His will is.

Sharon