Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Gardetto's and cold weather...It must be close to Christmas!


Last night I drove to Maumelle and stayed with my sister and family. I appreciated their hospitality. It was good to see everyone...my sister Carol, brother-in-law Robert, and my niece and nephew Emily and Adam.

I woke up to find my car basically in a sheet of ice. After my car thawed out, I headed to Wal Mart to get some survival food before I headed to the in-laws. I reached for...you guessed it, Gardetto's. Well, I survived the trip South! Thanks for the prayers. We had a little get together with friends tonight. The weather turned unbelievably mild tonight going over 60 degrees. This is crazy.

Well, kids...you have one more day to be nice before you get your presents. I know what you are thinking. Make it one more day, get your presents and then turn back to meanness right?

Good luck to you on your presents. I hope Santa brings you what you wanted. I will check back with you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Glad to see you're following my bailout plan and buying Gardettos! I need to take a photo of you when you get home. I've already bought that 8 X 10 frame! ha ha
Merry Christmas!