Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sharing my early Christmas pictures with my friends...

Pull up a chair, make some hot chocolate, and let's pop some popcorn. I found some Christmas pictures of me on one of my "scavenger hunts" at my mom's house. I hope you enjoy...ah....memories!

In this picture you see a young lad that has just told Santa what he wants for Christmas. He probably told Santa he was a good little boy and that he would not put an eye out with whatever Santa brought him. What a cute little kid!



Now in the following picture we see how a young kid is rewarded if they have been good. I am sure when Santa saw my name on the "Nice" list he did a double-take. It probably was a slip up by one of the elves who comprises Santa's list. More than likely an elf lost their job over this. I remember that horse...I LOVED IT!!!!



One thing I also noticed in the above picture is how much Morgan looks like me in that picture. Did I mention that was a cute kid in the picture? Just kidding.

Well, time to move on. I am out of popcorn and my hot chocolate is cooling down.

Ah...Memories!

No comments: