Wednesday, December 24, 2008

New gifts already on display...


You might notice a Sharon that makes comments from time to time on my posts. Well, Sharon gave my father-in-law a neat gift that all Hog fans would probably like - a Hog. No, it is not a real one that wallers around in the mud. It is a metal Hog that you can put in your yard. How nice is that?

My girls also got umbrellas and matching boots from Steve and Elizabeth Ross. They were really nice and cute gifts. That was so nice for them to give them to the girls. I will post pictures of them later.

Kelley got me the book, "The Razorback Vault." It is a good history book for any University of Arkansas supporter. I love it, I love it, I love it!

I am about to head to Bastrop, Louisiana today. I plan to go to Simmons Sporting goods for the first time ever. I have never been there, but I am expecting great things. I will also tell you more about that later.

Folks, I leave you with a phrase my Aunt Lotha would say on this day..."Christmas Eve Gift!" Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

Mike said...

Oh Boy! You must be related to Andria's family somehow, they call each other at all hours on Christmas Eve to see if they can get the phrase "Christmas Eve Gift" out before the person on the other end of the phone!

Sherry Drennan said...

Love the Hog! so cool~Hope you guys are having a great time.