Thursday, December 4, 2008

Today I am really working...


Today one of my girls was not feeling that great, so I stayed home with her. She is feeling better now. I know I stayed home from "work", but believe me I worked just as hard if not harder today here at home. Besides tending to my daughter, laundry was on the agenda...Yuck and Double Yuck!!!

You know you hate doing laundry too...let me see the show of hands. I knew it, everyone hates laundry. You know us guys, I started out with a plan. I put the whites in a pile, the colors in a pile, and then the towels in another. No, I do not mix colors in with my whites. I am especially very aware not to mix my reds in with my whites. You are not dealing with a rookie here. This is not my first rodeo. I may put off the laundry from time to time...OK, I put it off quite often. I know when I do put off doing or helping with the laundry, I usually pay for it. That is what I am doing today. I am paying for it. I think I am up to my fourth load with more to come. Oh well, I must trudge on.

7 comments:

Mike said...

I tell ya, I really think Laundry is going to become an Olympic sport one of these days!
I don't knwo about you, but I tend to do laundry in only two loads. Whites in one, colors in the other but I have been informed that there are certain fabrics that must also be seperated...That seems too complicated for me, so, I'll stick to colors and whites!
Good Luck with the laundry!

Erin said...

You're the man! You could have come down the hill and we could have had a laundry party today!

The Brinkley Bunch said...

I'm impressed that you're doing the laundry in the first place!

Philip said...

I see all the nice comments from you ladies...tell my wife please!!!

Sherry Drennan said...

oh, philip...you rawk! A sure way to a woman's heart is through the washer/dryer! What a lucky woman Ms. Darr is. ;0)

Shannon said...

Do you make house calls? lol

Ashley said...

Glad to see you are doing laundry. You can give Chad some pointers. I love your "yuck" sign.