Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What kind of ornament do you want this year?



Tonight, Kelley told me she had something I could put in my blog. She then told me the following story...

Kelley said, "You know how we always get the girls an ornament every year that says this is me?" I said yes. "Well, Morgan got a Hannah Montana ornament. I then said, "Caker", what kind of ornament do you want this year?" "Caker" said, "I just want Baby Jesus."

Morgan is pictured with her Hannah Montana ornament and the "Caker" is holding her Baby Jesus ornament.

Thank you Kelley for the story!

4 comments:

Mike said...

What an awesome story! The Cakers knows what Christmas is all about!

Sherry Drennan said...

That is absolutely precious! I was kinda expecting something really random from cakers! What a sweetie pie. I think KD needs to do her own blog....in her spare time!:0)

Sharon Craig said...

Those girls keep amazing me with their little minds. How sweet they are.

Can't wait to see you and the girls next week. You know the party is on next week. Get some fun entertainment together, or we'll have to play Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.
Have a good day,
Sharon
ps Reagan's working on some ribs right now to test for the party. Scary!!!

Ashley said...

That is so precious that she picked Baby Jesus. She already knows the true meaning of Christmas.