Friday, December 19, 2008

Eating some sketti!!!

Last night the entire family went out to eat and then look at Christmas lights. I love to look at Christmas lights. They seem to put you in the Christmas Spirit.

We first went to George's to eat. Lizzie Kate ate some sketti. Oh, she also was wearing it as well. Kelley took her to the restroom after she ate to "hose" her off a little. "Caker" made a sweet little face for everyone. As you can see, Morgan is not quite sure of Lizzie Kate.




So, we then proceed to go up in the Hills to see the Christmas lights. Some go overboard. I always like going through that street that tells "The Night Before Christmas." That has always been a favorite of mine. If you remember an earlier post of mine, I told you I was being pressured to conform to adding lights to my house. I have gotta do it. I need to spread more cheer around. We all need to raise our spirits some.

Everyone have a great weekend. Have fun with Christmas, but also remember the real reason for the season...Jesus!

1 comment:

Sharon Craig said...

Just think, some day the girls will have their own blog and they'll be showing that picture. Life is so good.
Yall have a good weekend, too.
Sharon